Wednesday, April 1, 2009

The Worms Control the Spice!

Hi there,

Well today is April Fools Day and supposedly some big worm virus is supposed to morph into a giant disaster today, but so far so good at my work.

Last night not so good. My guts were holding a mutiny. I think it's because I have been eating too much cold food and drinking too much cold drink. Anyway, not fun.

However, I took some medicine last night, got up this morning and was able to at least fake my way through my Power 90 aerobics DVD, which is OK by me considering how weak I feel.

Here's hoping President Obama makes some good connections with world leaders at the London G20 Summit and that the worm is a DUD!

EDIT: BETTER NOT BE MY TUNA OR MY WHEY OR THERE'S GONNA BE TROUBLE! GRRRH!!

1 comment:

  1. It feels great when you really rock it during a sweat workout, but then you feel like crud when you just aren't in the mood but are doing it just to do it and get it over with. Just remember, at least you're doing it!

    ReplyDelete