Sunday, April 5, 2009

Day 20 Update! and BCB drama

Hi there,

Today is Day 20 and I am very happy to be here. In fact, I ordered Power 90 Masters Series in preparation for the second 90 days. Even though I could probably go forward to the more difficult stage 3-4 DVDs, I am taking my time to allow my body to train up to be stably comfortable with the first stage 1-2 DVD workout. In that vein, I am forcing myself to wait to go to 3-4 Sculpt and Sweat AFTER day 30. If I continue that was I may need more variety so Masters Series may be a good choice after that.

The last few days have been a little sad as I have been involved in an argument of sorts with another BCBer. The root of it is one) that I wasn't diplomatic in some posted responses to his posts and two) we see things differently in a bad way. Sigh. Oh well. I have apologized and I will leave alone any posts I disagree with in the future.

I see that it was my fervor hurting him. The road to hell is paved with good intentions. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment