Thursday, April 9, 2009

Day 24, Moody

Hi there,

Got my Master series DVDs in the mail and they look neat. I will have to pace myself and start these much later, so as to not overdo too many difficult exercises and hurt myself (wrists, knees, shoulder OH MY!).

BUT I have been waiting for my perfect pushup and got a notice that the package was delivered yesterday but I wasn't home so now I have to go to the post office to pick it up. Grrh! Oh well, at least I can take the opportunity to mail off my tax returns. :(

Sorry about the whiny blog my dear reader. It's where I am at the last couple days.

However, I will continue to PRESS PLAY and BRING IT!

1 comment:

  1. I can't wait to order my MS DVD's. It's gonna be GREAT! A pain in the butt for sure, but oh so great. I may order another band with them. I probably won't order for another 3 weeks though.

    ReplyDelete