Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Slapping the hand that Snatches your Sausages!

Lately, I have been really successful with avoiding night eating! Also, I have been doing well at getting to bed early at around 9PM. Well, last night my wife came home from her late night at about 9 and made her dinner of turkey sausage (high fat kind). I had already had my tuna for the evening, so I was fasting already... :(

However, after sleeping at about 9:30 PM, I suddenly woke up at about 11PM. In my sleepy daze, I remember walking out (I remember picking up my chair -- see previous posts) and asking her "what's that?" pointing to her food (image:cave man, OOO ME WANT!). She answered and I reached out zombie-like to take a piece of sausage. She said "HEY! What are you doing? You don't want that!" I put it down, turned around, again like a ZOMBIE, and went back to bed no problem.

Cracks me up... I need to mention this to my doctor next time I have a checkup! Freaky...

2 comments: