Monday, April 13, 2009

Day 28-29

Hi there,

I have been wracked my wrist pain and then neck pain over the last 4-5 days. Man it was horrible. But now I am generally better (neck needs a bit more time). I have kept up with workouts modified for my injuries. Thankfully my feet are fine. :)

I switched to Circuit 3-4, so I am happy with that. I also order some PowerStands (Tony's design!) and some more bands. Very Exciting!

I was reading the Escape from Obesity blog and the author had a blog about learned helplessness. I think this is related to what I suffer from. A creeping sense of "why?" that tries to get me to quietly quit my efforts. Hmm... Not so fast butthead! [ speaking to the creeping quitting :) ]

Not feeling very well today, so I won't write much. Keep trudging though! Keep up the fight! The enemy doesn't quit! We can't either! Love is the only answer!

No comments:

Post a Comment