Sunday, June 28, 2009

Round 2 Day 8: Sunday! Yoga and Sweat 5/6

Hi there!

I am EXHAUSTED! Yesterday was a gathering of Team Beachbody coaches to get some energy together in the Washington DC area. It was great because I got a taste of Turbo Jam and Slim in 6. I need to get my showcase back so I can enjoy some Turbo Jam and Hip Hop Abs. They did a lot of P90X material in a group workout, so I am SORE all over.

HOWEVER, I still got up this morning, saw I had time to get to Yoga class, so I went. Consistency is key to doing anything in life. We become what we do. So now I am one sore, relaxed dude. Oh yeah... my yoga teacher had us do 12 SUN SALUTATIONS, a full round of sun salutations in Sivananda yoga. OMG! Then we did some pilates! That always hits me in weak areas! Ouch! Lol. It hurt sooo good.

Hopefully a buddy of mine will come over and do a cardio DVD with me this afternoon. I am going to post a pic of one of my Team Beachbody idols in a bit. Got to upload it first! Met him yesterday!

No comments:

Post a Comment