Thursday, June 18, 2009

Days 4-5 of Rest Week: Sifu's Advice

Hi there,

I just had to midnight snack on 10 points worth (2C raisan bran, 2C skim) of cereal this morning... As long as I stay within my points for this week, I'll be ok with it. Sifu tells me not to eat at night, but I'll try, but sometimes I fail. The worst thing is it makes me sick some when I lay back down. As of right now, no strong symptoms, so that's good.

Did my kids classes and taichi class last night. Tonight I am planning to do kids classes and then do some DVD. Maybe Stretch X. That'll be nice...

It's raining bad right now. Might have to go to work early so I make it on time and alive :)

I have told Sifu about my plans for my next P90 round, so I better do a good job. Talk about motivation. Sifu's my hero as an athlete and a coach for others!

Sifu has been telling me to boldy go forth with calorie deficit dieting and don't worry about losing muscle. So there you go. I will. Strict old-school weightwatchers. No modifications.

No comments:

Post a Comment