Thursday, June 25, 2009

R2 Day 5: Good day lined up!

Kind of overate last night as my wife made a nice white rice porridge for dinner with lean chicken breast. Carb overload! Ack! But still on the light side. I probably needed it. (Forget I said that WW hardcore peeps).

However, wednesday (yesterday) was a hardcore all-day-long exercise-fest with a P90 Sweat 5/6 DVD in the AM, then Kungfu sword class, then KF kiddies class, then Taichi... All told at least 3 hours of moving if I add the bits and pieces together... We'll see on WI Sunday...

Got up this morning and did some P90 cardio. Tonight should be a light night. Maybe I will do some yoga tonight...

Eating wise I am prepared for today with tuna fish, veggies and light progresso soup (ick! still processed food!!!), etc. Also I have some almonds in my food bag, but not too many, just about an ounce. Any more and points get wasted... LOL.

No comments:

Post a Comment