Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Day 85: Feeling Well; Almonds

Hi there world(sic lol),

Work is going well today. Getting stuff done!

Last night I practiced Kung Fu for a while and helped out teaching the kiddies, which is always fun and challenging and rewarding. But I still had to go home and do my Power 90 cardio workout, so I dragged myself home and I DID it!

Tonight I have another Strength DVD to do. I am definitely looking forward to finishing strong!

I am experimenting this week with almonds as a snack. They are a good source of Vitamin E, which I understand is good for repairing the body. They also have good fiber and protein with low carbs. Hopefully they will keep me satified well. Other foods I tend to snack on tend to be a little too processed like lunch meat or canned soup (light variety).

Back to work. Love yourself more every day.

EDIT/update: Well I had a Happy Meal for lunch (portion control!) so I don't have many points for more almonds today. It is now 2 PM and I am feeling good though.

No comments:

Post a Comment