Friday, June 5, 2009

Day 82?: Good rainy day/Shakeology

Hi there,

I received P90X in the mail yesterday. I see how complicated the nutrition plan is, and I am simply in awe of it all.

In other news, I have started a new dietary supplement known as Shakeology, which is a glorifed protein shake with enzymes, probiotics and prebiotics. So far it seems to be very filling and good tasting with milk. Also seems to be giving me some digestive benefits, but the jury's still out until I take it for at least a week. Shakeology has been compared to crack by its proponents, which makes me wary, but if it helps my nutrition over all and helps me reduce cravings for bad food, then who cares!

P90 ends mid-June and I will begin P90MS soon after.

1 comment:

  1. Haha! "Crack" as in addictive because it's chocolicious and makes you feel sooo good! Many people also call P90X Recovery Formula "orange crack." I'll gladly help you with the nutrition plan buddy.

    ReplyDelete