Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Day 57, Tuesday

I am getting pretty excited for day 60 coming up. However, I am still struggling with energy issues. I definitely stopped taking that thermogenic that was hurting my stomach. A wise friend of mine was encouraging me to stop taking it and I finally convinced myself. The old-fashioned way is best!

This morning I did Tony's P90 Fat Burning Express and it was fun. I love how that workout goes so quickly! I get so involved in doing the moves with good form that I hardly realize how fast I progress.

Another note: I think I am going to try to avoid using the scale and trust in my nutrition and exercise plan. I will have to weigh in on Friday, but before then NADA!

Lastly: I am thinking I might start experimenting with Slim-fast as a meal replacement. It tastes good and easy to find with lots of calcium and etc.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Mike! saw you stop in on my thread and didn't know if you'd be back there so I sought you out!
    glad you gave up that thermogenic and hope you re-think the slim-fast. Real food is best, either that or use something that is HIGH grade quality good stuff for your body.
    You're body is turning into a machine here, you wouldn't put tea into the tank of a performance car do you? Don't go with gimmicks, go with your (diminishing) gut! lol.
    Keep it up!!! I'll see you in chats or on the boards!

    ReplyDelete