Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Day 51: Rest day?

Hi there,

Last night I did my strength workout and then went to teach a kids kung fu class. I was bushed and SORE. (Glad I am finally getting sore as I hit the higher weights and do harder pushups!)

This morning I woke up for my WOWY to do the cardio and Abs rountines, but I just could not do it. I went back to bed. Tonight I have to work late and then I go to my Taichi class (which is actually a TOUGH workout in its own way -- hard to explain!). Anywhoooo... I might not do cardio today. I am finding it is best to be somewhat flexible with my Kung fu class days as my schedule is very tight as it is with LOTS of P90. So I may call today as a P90 rest day. Or maybe I can get off work early and come home and do the cardio before taichi. That'd be cool!

1 comment:

  1. Looks like getting home early isn't gonna happen. Taichi here I come!

    ReplyDelete