Thursday, May 7, 2009

Day 51-52 Update

Hi there,

Well, yesterday was a very foobar day. I was not feeling well all day. I got home in the evening and tried to get myself together to go to Taichi class. I had some tea and was feeling better, but home's gravitational force was too great and I stayed home to do Sweat 3-4 and 12 reps of each ab move (I normally can do 15). So that was good.

This morning I got up to do Fat Burning Express and it was good. Tried to pile on some intensity as yesterday I joined the Club on TBB and was inspired by Tony's trainer tips on intensity=results.

HOWEVER, today is doomed to be another FOOBAR day as I forgot to take some routine medicines this morning and I will need to leave work early or I will feel symptoms. This sucks. I don't have enough leave to keep forgetting this medicine! YACK!

Well, at least I will get my Thursday sculpt workout in early today.

No comments:

Post a Comment