Monday, March 30, 2009

Power 90 Day 14 Update

Hi there,

I completed my day 14 workout today. My wife helped me do some measurements last night and unfortunately, not much has changed numbers-wise. Never fear! I am not daunted by this. Day 14 is soooo early and I am prepared to simply bear witness to my enthusiasm without getting kookoo about it.

Meanwhile, the workouts are working out nicely (sorry for the pun)! I am still challenged by Sweat 1-2/Abs 100 and Sculpt 1-2, but I feel like I might be fit enough to attempt 3-4 after Day 30.

Yesterday I got my new heart monitor in the mail from Amazon.com. It was cheap at 35 dollars, but I am very pleased with the quality. It really helped me step it up a bit in yesterday's sculpt workout.

Lastly, I want to report that I tried the Fat Burner Express workout and it was really great. Lots of fun moves in there! Some of which seem like they might help me with my martial arts practice long term too!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Mike! I know you posted this awhile ago, but I'm wondering if your heart rate monitor is still working out well for you? You mention it helped you step it up a bit in your workouts - so were you aiming for a target heart rate?

    ~Carrie

    ReplyDelete