Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Day 15!

Day 15! Starting to feel downright BEEFY! Well, at least with the blubber over it, BUT I can FEEL it! WOOT!

One thing that I find incredibly interesting about Power 90 is it doesn't hurt my joints as much as Kung Fu or even Taichi! Any sore seems to be purely muscular, which is AWESOME!!!

Today on my strength workout I upped my weights a bit and lessened the reps down to 8. Next time I will try to up the reps to 10 or 12. Maybe by day 30 or 40 I will switch to the next stage, stage 3, which is a new DVD...

I am thinking of adding in Power Half Hour soon, and after I do 60 days I may be ready for Power 90 masters series. Then after maybe 120 days (?) I will take 2 weeks off and then do P90X. This is a very rough plan, but hey. Best to take it slow for sure. Weight loss is a slow and gradual process and the most important thing is to just show up and do your workout as best as you can that day.

In fact... I might just want to keep it slow and methodical to get the maximum benefit. Maybe do stage 3-4 of P90 until I can do more and more weight, then later switch over to P90 master series after a 2 week break. Do Power 90 Master series with Power Half Hour [mind boggling variety!] for 90 days and then another break and THEN P90X!

No comments:

Post a Comment