Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Wrist pain ; Chalean Extreme preparation

My wrist is throbbing some this morning. I regret not applying my dit da jow medicine enough yesterday. :( So I applied a bunch this morning and did some qigong, which always makes me feel an energy flow in my body especially in my arms, so hopefully that can help get kinks out of my wrist tendons. :/

Beyond this I just need to continue to take it easy before starting Chalean Extreme on Sunday.

I am trying to get an online buddy on Team Beachbody to do it with me, but he doesn't seemed psyched, so I might go it alone. No problem as I am never alone in my fitness journey. I have the entirety of Team Beachbody with me, which is a truly awesome feeling. Not to mention my other dear friends on Bootcamp Buddies and Facebook! Thanks everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment