Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Weight Loss Success, The Secret of Bliss

I have come to realize that success at weightloss is actually extremely instantaneous. It happens right at those moments where we make a better choice and live better in each individual moment. The more you can exist in a place where you are open to these possibilities, the more of these successes you can string together. This rings true to me. It may seem like bologna to you, but that's not up to me.

Another thing that I am meditating on is my relationship with work and life. I often find myself wandering mentally, like right now LOL, goofing off at work. To my buddhist-wannabe perspective, it seems like work, love, life, and joy are all basically the same (BOOOOOOM! Big bang here!) and nothing is really work and everything is bliss if you are open to it (WoooooAH! Gnarly brainblast!). LOL.

No comments:

Post a Comment