Saturday, July 18, 2009

Keepin' on! ( CE rest day)

Went to Mom's for family night last night and it was fine but she gave us leftovers which happened to be a big trigger food (albeit healthy but still) but she looked sad when I refused the first time. So then I took them and ate them secretly when we got home.Bummer.

I have been doing sooooo well lately in terms of choices and such, but binges and sneaks are plaguing me still (I haven't mentioned them all). Like I always say, "your inner demons want you to succeed just as much as you do, but they don't know any better than what they do, which of course is sabotage you." The binges and sneaks tend to subside when i live life proactively and meet stress and responsibility head on. I have been shirking in certain areas of my life and the key lies in the integration of differing life aspects. So here goes. One day at a time one hour at a time. Keep on keepin' on!

No comments:

Post a Comment