Monday, August 10, 2009

CE Day 32 Push Phase

Hello there,

Today's meals:
E-Burn Intervals, Abs Burner 5
B-Shake 7
B-Recovery drink 2
L-Spring Rolls 10
L2-Soup 4
S-Cheerios 2
S-Raisans 2
L3-Beans on bread 3
E-Kung fu, kids class 3-4
D-TBD

Tmrw/Tuesday:
E-Power 90 1-2/Abs Ripper 100
B-Rec drink 2
B-Shake 7
Snacks and Lunch TBD....
E- Chalean Extreme Push Circuit 2

I have been in an eating RUT! Well now I am better and out of that funk. I am back to journaling and counting points. I am going to up my cardio and ab work, as well as up the intensity on my progress with Kungfu. I have decided to set a goal to pass my broadsword test on or around September 5th. This is a big deal as the broadsword form is fast and furious and requires some jumping kicks. I know I can do it and that way I can get started on my next form. Wish me luck please!

No comments:

Post a Comment