Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Day 4, Yoga X, success

Hello there,

Today was Day 4 of P90X and Yoga X was on tap... I was anxious about doing this DVD as it is 90 minutes long and quite strenuous. Well I modified some, got through it (except the abs as I do too much of that at the moment) and I feel I am on the right track. What's most important is that I really enjoyed the P90X Yoga X workout. Tony is spot on and chilled out throughout. He does a GREAT job of leading a strenuous and fulfilling workout. It's not as chilled out as my usual Sunday yoga class, but my guru there has incense and music and her own chill style, so that is OK. After 13 weeks of Tony's Ashtanga power yoga, my Sivananda yoga will go to a new level of bliss. I feel a sense of joy at the thought of slowly becoming awesomer and awesomer day by day! WOOT!

If you are interested in Sivananda, check out Quietwillowyoga.com.

If you interested in Tony Horton's genius, then check out my website at www.beachbodycoach.com/mike579/

Here's my food plan for today:
E-Yoga
B-Rec drink
B1-Shake with oats
L1-chicken with veg and 1/4 c white rice 8
L2-Same 8
L3-Soup and VP sandwich (TBD) 6
E-Kungfu 1-2
E-Kids class 1
D-TBD as usual whatever my better half makes

No comments:

Post a Comment