Monday, August 24, 2009

P90X Day Two: Yoga, Wonderdrugs

I am feeling WONDERFUL! I exercised hard yesterday (chest and back) and today (plyo)! It was awesome and the workout I used still leaves a huge amount of room to progress! Can you tell how up I am?

Let's remember people! The only one that matters is US, that is, me, myself and I. That is, You, Yourself, and YOU! Let's be in our own skins and love ourselves. Be arrogant and reject anything in your way.

Exercise is a wonderdrug. I feel like I know now. What do I know? Make your body sing and your soul will join in! That is the essence of the word "yoga". What is your yoga? Did you know that a morning cup of coffee could be considered yoga? A routine walk around the block at lunch is YOGA. Anything you do to be in your own skin for yourself is yoga.

E-Plyo 10
B-Recovery shake 4
B2-Prot shake 9
L-Beans and rice 4
L2-Veg and chick 5
L3-Veg and chick 5
E-Kungfu 2
E-Kids class 1
D-TBD

No comments:

Post a Comment