Monday, August 31, 2009

P90X Day 9: Late, But Good

Yeah, my day 8 was supposed to be yesterday, Sunday, but I was goofing off around. However, I have gotten myself together this morning and did day 8, so I will count yesterday like it didn't exist. :)

Didn't get to do my Ab Ripper workout, so I will do it this afternoon before my kungfu practice. I have my P90X instruction manual in my kungfu bag ready to go. It might spark some interesting conversations with my kungfu brothers.

May you be well!

2 comments:

  1. How you keeping up. I'm on day 8 today and i will do it later on after work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello there, I had to take a break for a pinched nerve in my neck. I am getting treatment and light exercise and PT for it so sooner than later I will restart the X!

    ReplyDelete